UPDATE - 7th June 2021
We are pleased to confirm all our campsite facilities are open for the development and wellbeing of children.
We also have measures in place to cater for extended households.
Where possible, please use your own self-contained facilities to help us manage social distancing requirements.
Campsite Brecon Beacons National Park
Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
Brecon Beacons listed campsite
Bookings can be made by email.
Newcourt is a quiet family campsite.
Noise, music and drinking are not permitted after 10pm. People who cannot abide by this are not welcome.
The Proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove people
from the site at their discretion if site rules are not complied with.
All anti social behaviour is reported immediately to Dyfed-Powys Police
along with full campsite registration details.
Our aim is for everyone to enjoy what our campsite offers and to maintain our high standards.
THE VIRUS IS NOT WELCOME AT NEWCOURT FARM CAMPSITE - HAVE A TEST BEFORE YOU COME!
Campers are welcome but do so at their own risk.
Please make sure that you are familiar with current coronavirus guidelines for Wales.
The Management cannot be held responsible if visitors do not comply with the rules laid down by the Welsh Government.
We recommend that you bring your own hand sanitizer.
To comply with our risk assessment please read the following information:-
1. Please do not come if you have a current positive test or think you may be asymptomatic, have symptoms or feel unwell.
2. Welsh Government guidelines require that we must have contact details on arrival for Test, Trace, Protect.
3. 2 metre social distancing must be adhered to with people you don't live with or are not in your support bubble.
4. Wear a face covering (if you are able to) in all indoor public places.
5. Please follow health and safety signs on site.
6. Welsh Government guidelines requires anyone who may become ill whilst on site or within 14 days of departure, must inform the campsite owner so that Test, Trace, Protect can be put into action.
7. 10 metre spacing between camping pitches.
CONTROL THE VIRUS -
8.If you come to us from another campsite please make sure your equipment is clean and sanitized before arrival on site.
9.Groups must keep to their own designated area on site.
10.Facilities are operating 'one in one out' during the pandemic.
11.Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk, this site will operate a zero waste policy and guests must take all rubbish and litter away with them.
12.Electrical hook-up points will also not be available for the duration of the pandemic.
Revised 4th June 2021.
Walkers, cyclists. Tents, touring caravans, motorhomes or campervan pitches. Peaceful, fantastic views.
Newcourt is used by those participating in Duke of
Edinburgh's Award Scheme,
schools and other educational groups.
We welcome families, walkers and cyclists providing
all visitors conform
to the strict standards of behaviour and safety appropriate
to an educational site
We are a rural farm campsite in the foothills of the Black Mountains.
We do not have hard standings, our pitches are all grass.
Newcourt Farm Campsite is open 1st March until 30th November. Gates are closed at 10.00pm and arrivals should be before this time. Please read our Terms, Conditions and Campsite Rules before booking your stay. Group bookings are at proprietors discretion, please contact before booking. Bank Holidays can be very busy on the campsite, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Click here to find us on What 3 Words
Location finder: What3Words
Portable toilets are on site during busy periods.
* There are a few 6amp electric hook ups* on site however, these are not available Bank Holiday and Festivals.
For Health & Safety, campsite staff will connect and disconnect your hook up for you.
Low wattage appliances are advised.
* We have lots of space and so can offer plenty of room between campers.
* Hay Festival and Bank Holidays are the busiest times for the campsite and anyone wishing for a quieter break would be advised to avoid these times.
* Extra charges may be incurred during Bank Holidays and Hay Festival.
* Due to unevenness and slope of the ground, the campsite is not really suitable for anyone with walking difficulties.
* We do not have - seasonal pitches, hard standing, super pitches, ready erected tents, stag and hen parties.
* Noise should be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm.
* Drunkenness and unsocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
Please read our Terms & Conditions / Campsite Rules
Book now to make a booking request.
* Are you aware?
18th Edition Electrical Installations. BS 7671: 2018. Section 708. Regulation Number 708.415.1
Requirements for individual responsibility for caravans, motor caravans and tents.
30mA RCD protection for every socket and lighting.
Also a requirement that the RCD disconnect ALL live conductors. Nb. live conductor includes the neutral.
Also, must be protected by an overcurrent protective device that disconnects live and neutral conductors.
Also, a separate connection to EARTH independent from the supply earthing.
(Independent earth rods are available on site)
Also, double pole isolating switch and circuit breakers protecting the final circuit in the tent, caravan or motor caravan.