Newcourt is a quiet family campsite.
Noise, music and drinking are not permitted after 10pm. People who cannot abide by this are not welcome.
The Proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove people
from the site at their discretion if site rules are not complied with.
All anti social behaviour is reported immediately to Dyfed-Powys Police
along with full campsite registration details.
Our aim is for everyone to enjoy what our campsite offers and to maintain our high standards.
Terms, Conditions and Campsite Rules.
To comply with our Health and Safety obligations we insist our site rules are adhered to. This ensures the facilities, amenities and environment of the campsite are preserved for the enjoyment of everyone.
- Arrivals to the campsite should be after 1pm and departures should be before 12 noon.
- Full payment should be made on arrival. Cash only. Please pay at reception.
- Refunds are not given, except under exceptional circumstances. Please note that inclement weather is not considered to be an exceptional circumstance.
- Caravans, awnings, tents and other equipment must be covered by owners own insurance.
- Dogs are welcome provided they are kept on a lead and under control on the campsite. Dog owners are responsible for their dogs and must immediately clean up any fouling. Failure to comply will result in being asked to leave the campsite.
- For safety reasons fires are strictly not permitted anywhere on the campsite. This includes fire bowls, braziers, chimeneas, fire baskets and pits.
- Fireworks and Chinese lanterns are not allowed.
- Charcoal BBQs are allowed. All BBQs, including disposable tin trays, must be raised and off the ground so as not to burn the grass.
- The chemical waste disposal point must be used for disposal of toilet waste.
- All rubbish must be put into the enclosed bins provided around the site.
- Campers are responsible for the removal and safe disposal of any damaged tents or other equipment they no longer wish to keep.
- Pitches must be left clean and tidy.
- There is a 5mph speed restriction throughout the site.
- Noise carries on a hillside. Noise from radios, stereos and TVs must be kept to a sensible level and to a minimum after 10pm and before 7am so as not to be intrusive to neighbouring campers.
- We do not accept bookings for stag & hen parties.
- Group bookings are at the proprietors discretion. Please contact us before booking.
- Youngsters are not allowed to camp by themselves and must have adult supervision.
- Malicious or unruly behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone causing a nuisance, any damage, using foul language or offensive behaviour will be asked to leave the campsite immediately.
- Late night antisocial behaviour, e.g. drinking and loud parties, will result in being asked to leave the campsite immediately.
- Chopping of trees and hedges using axes and knives is not permitted.
- Climbing on fences, gates or trees is not allowed.
Visitors entering the site must comply with all site rules. Use of the site and facilities is undertaken entirely at the visitors own risk. The proprietors accept no responsibility, contractually or otherwise, for personal injury, loss of or damage to, any property from whatever cause.
Failure to comply with the above rules will result in being asked to leave the campsite immediately. The Management reserves the right to refuse a reservation or to terminate a booking without reimbursement.
This website is provided for general information purposes only. Information provided is published in good faith, and Newcourt Farm cannot be held liable in any way for consequences arising from it.